5 Star places priority on ride requests made at least 24 hours in advance regardless of membership status.
Same-day requests are handled as received.
Members should be ready at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time as drivers may arrive early. Drivers may only wait three minutes after
the scheduled time before being dispatched to his/her next job. If this happens to you, you will have to re-book your ride. In this case, your request
will be treated as a same-day call regardless of your membership status.
Failure to adhere to the Rider Policy may cause you to be banned. 5 Star Carpool Club reserves the right to refuse service or ban
a rider at any time. The above is not a complete list of reasons this may occur.
- No eating or smoking is permitted in 5 Star vehicles.
- Verbal or physical abuse and/or disrespect toward 5 Star staff, harassment, and damage or destruction of property will not be
- All transportation requests must be made through dispatch. Additional stops or stops at locations not scheduled with dispatch
are not allowed.
- Riders should not accept a driver's personal number or offer their own.
- Do not attempt to schedule transportation on behalf of a banned individual or allow a banned individual to use your phone to
- Payment of the total amount owed for service is due before exiting the vehicle
- Dispatch must be informed if a requested ride is no longer needed